By purchasing a Meet N’ Greet pass(es), you are agreeing that you have read and understand the following:
01. IF YOU CONTACT THE VENDOR or PROMOTER TO A SHOW, WE WILL CANCEL YOUR PASS, AND YOU WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. Absolutely no exceptions, and we will strictly enforce this rule. Any questions can be directed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
02. We will email you a confirmation with all details. Please wait for this information and read it carefully, as it will answer nearly all of your questions.
03. Your pass(es) and merchandise will not be shipped to you. You will receive your pass and merchandise (if applicable) at the meet and greet event.
04. You may not exchange for another date/venue after your meet n' greet has been purchased. Sorry, but we do not accept cancellations after a meet n' greet has been purchased. All meet n' greet packages are non-refundable.
05. Information will be sent out 1 day prior to the show. For travel planning purposes only, typically the meet n’ greets happen an hour before the show. This time is subject to change depending upon the venue, and if other bands are performing the day of show.
06. Please note that if there is an opening act on stage, you will most likely miss that performance. Also, if the show is general admission, there is no way to hold the seats you have been saving. Please ask a friend to do this for you. We are not responsible for any seating arrangements at the concert.
07. Late arrivals will not be accommodated. You must be at the main entrance of the venue at the time required. Refunds or other forms of compensation will not be given if you are tardy.
08. Concert/Show tickets are not included in your package and must be purchased separately.
09. Only official Rick Springfield guitars are allowed to be brought to this greet for signatures. Personal guitars will not be allowed into the venue to be signed.
10. Our Host(s) have been given all of your information and may contact you should something change the day of show.
11. Children are welcome, however, it is the customer’s responsibility to check with the venue to make sure children are allowed in the theatre/concert hall. Some venues are 21+
12. We do not guarantee a set amount of time you will spend with Rick. The meet n’ greet is exclusive to you and the limited number of other fans who also purchased passes for that day. Rick normally has 30 minutes to spend with this group. Please be aware that this time is shared, and you will have enough time to say hello, get an autograph and one photo taken. Please be respectful of the other fans’ time with Rick, just as you would expect them to respect yours. Do not hover while Rick is spending time with another fan. Kindly take a seat while he is taking photos and signing autographs with others. If you try to monopolize Rick’s time for yourself, you will be asked to leave the sound check. Refunds or other forms of compensation will not be given.
13. Rick will not be available for phone calls, so please DO NOT hand him your cell phone.
14. You will be required to exit the premises immediately after the meet n’ greet.
15. Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be immediately escorted out of the venue. No refund will be given.
16. We reserve the right to refuse the sale or cancel a meet n’ greet pass at anytime for any reason. In the event that your pass is canceled the day of show, you will be reimbursed in full. Our employees do their best to create a very memorable experience for all fans. We do not tolerate foul language towards our staff for any reason. If you choose to do so, you will be banned from all future meet n’ greets
17. We reserve the right to make changes to this package at any timeIn the event that Rick does not have time to greet guests before the show, you will be escorted backstage after the show. A $100 gift certificate will be email to you within a week after the concert. No other compensation will be made.